Antigua & Barbuda
US$ 200,000 + 50.000 processing fee for the main applicant and spouse respectively, and free for up to two dependents.
US$ 400,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area for a minimum of 5 years
Requirements to reside
35 days in 5 years
No personal income tax on worldwide income.
Limited Time Offer of US$50.000 applies to the youngest children in their reverse birth order. Additional family members will pay normal rates.
No interview, education or managerial experience required; Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including the Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others
- Notarized Photograph and Signature Certificate and Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate including original results of HIV test (no older than 3 months)
- Certified copy of a current passport
- Certified copy of your current national identity cards
- original passport-sized photos of oneself taken within the past 6 months. Police Certificate “certificate of no criminal record” from every country of residence within the past ten years.
- Certified copy of military records (if applicable)
- Certified copy of proof of name change (if applicable)
- One original and recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address
- Original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognised bank, not older than 6 months.
- Notarized copy of Birth Certificate for each applicant
- Certified copy of marriage certificate
- Professional reference from an attorney or accountant, no older than 6 months
- Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable)
- Affidavit of support and notarised school transcripts for all children ages 18-25 who
are included in the application
- Affidavit of support for all parents and grandparents included in the application
- For the Real Estate option a signed Purchases and Sales Agreement must be included
|Passport Power Rank||
|Kind of citizenship||
|Visa Free Countries||
|Schengen Access without Visa||
|Renunciation original citizenship||