- Acquired through
- Enterprise Investment
- Mixed Investments
- Tax Bonus
- Corporate tax rate of 12.5% for active business.
25% Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit which may be refundable over a three year period.
- Intellectual Property (IP) regime which provides a tax write-off for broadly defined IP acquisitions.
- Attractive holding company regime, including participation exemption from capital gains tax on disposals of shares in subsidiaries.
- Effective zero tax rate for foreign dividends (12.5% tax rate on qualifying foreign dividends, with flexible onshore pooling of foreign tax credits).
- EU-approved stable tax regime, with access to extensive treaty network and EU Directives.
- Generous domestic law withholding tax exemptions.
|Visa Free Countries||
|Passport Power Rank||
|Kind of citizenship||