Path to citizenship
Seychelles citizenship after 11 years.
No residence required for Type 2.
- Permanent Residence for Investors
- Type 1 requires the investor to invest $1,000,000 USD or more in a business physically located in Seychelles and to have resided in Seychelles for at least one year.
- Type 2 also requires an investment of at least $1,000,000 USD but also at least 5 years of business association as a result of the investment.
- Citizenship for Investors
- The investor must not have been absent from Seychelles for a period exceeding one year unless the investor previously obtained permission from the Seychelles government for the absence.
- Clean criminal record and pass the nation’s citizenship exam.
- Free healthcare
- A state-funded pension
|Visa Free Countries||
|Passport Power Rank||