Path to citizenship
Indefinite residence after 3 years.
Type of Investment
$ 85.000 Real Estate
$ 283.700 Bank
$ 283.700 Government Bonds
- The applicant must establish a limited company or partnership in a listed company
- The applicant must purchase real estate
- The applicant must purchase national bonds or bonds from the stated business enterprise
- The applicant must have a minimum of$ 283.700 as a fixed savings deposit for a minimum or a 3 year period
- The investment items must be audited by the Thai Immigration department or investment department
- The applicant must have entered Thailand on a non immigrant visa
- Applicant must have been granted a permit to stay in Thailand for a period of 3 years
Once the applicant has invested the nominated amount into a relevant project, they will then receive the right of permanent residency in Thailand. Permanent residency in Thailand enables the applicant to pass in and out of Thailand freely.
After 3 years of residency and maintained investment in Thailand, the applicant can become nationalized and as a result is not required to live in Thailand. Any changes to the applicant’s investment must be notified and approved by the immigration bureau otherwise the one year permit will be revoked.
- People with a criminal record
- People with major health problems or diseases
- People who have intentionally infringed the immigration laws of Thailand
|Visa Free Countries||
|Passport Power Rank||
|Kind of citizenship||