United States of America
Path to citizenship
US citizenship after 5 years.
US$1 million* / US$ 500,000**
US Enterprise* / Regional Centre**
- Make an investment of US$ 1,000,000 in a new commercial enterprise, or US$ 500,000, if in a “targeted commercial area”, which includes rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150% of the national average.
- Create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.
- Actively manage the enterprise, through day to day management or policy formulation.
- Regional centers are investment opportunities that have been pre-approved by the USCIS. To be eligible an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of US$ 500,000.
- The enterprise must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.
- Active management of the enterprise is not required.
|Visa Free Countries||
|Passport Power Rank||
|Kind of citizenship||